"BQ"
CH.1: GENESIS: THE BACKGROUND OF MY BIG QUESTION

  Culture,background,and class is very significant to me and maybe other people as well. When I use the term "class" it's understood as where you are in economic standard,but I use it as people, and I apologize if I'm offending someone in no way, shape, or form do I mean to hurt/offend someones feelings. But my BQ was " when did sterotyping people begin?" was there a certain date? era? who began it ? who were the victims? who were the agressors? and why attack?
   A worldwide know person has been an agressor to many people I personally think he is,but I  introduce to you, Mr.Trump. He has surely left clear on certain ethnecities he wants to "send them back to their country" and not just that but insult,hurt,discriminate, many people of The Unted States. From women,to all backgrounds being judged unfair. If I had a chance to interview him I would absolutely do it because I want to know what goes through this fools' mind when he says these hurtful statements ?But yet again, he's saying untrue fallacies of all these classes which is similar as "sterotypes" correct? My desire to this question all began when Mr.Trump had his debates against other candidates which then sparked curosity of my question.
  To continue, I plan to solve this question that might take days,but I believe if I can get higher resources and people that have a proffesion on culture's history and people maybe I'll be a step further and as well peers that might find this question easy to solve or know where I can begin this research will be very helpful. Also the problem I'm tring to solve is stop segregating people from color, ethnicity,age,gender,etc. it's not right to state something false about them and hurt their feelings.This country was formed of "IMMIGRANTS" "FOREIGNERS" which makes this country special because you'll always see diffrent faces,colors,cultures,traditions, and no AMERICANS weren't the FIRST ones here it was the NATIVE AMERICANS who were played and basically kicked out of their land.THIS IS HISTORY YA'LL AND WERE DESTROYING HUMANITY BY SAYING UNTRUE FALLACIES.I hope i can make everyone understand that we need to be together as ONE forgetting what color we are what ethnicity we are but be one as a country filled with beautiful cultures.

NOTE: I believe Dr.Preston said to do an essay but at this point I feel like I failed so I'll leave ya'll to decide and as well what's your BQ and what are your plans to solve your question ? May the resources be with you :)       (lol starwars xD )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog