IGNITE TALK

BIG QUESTION: What are strageties to find good finds at the thrift?
I could say I have been thrifting for one year and a half and the only thing I've wished for is to find fire pieces like the ones that bloggers I follow on YouTube have found. So, what I did over break to explore my big question was keep on watching the bloggers I follow and round two, The Show, which provides all the fashion lifestyle (now a days) and give me ideas of what might be a jewel. One thing I learned by exploring over break was that if you have good resources they'll lead to you having  good results like I did. A connection I can make with this is our blogs, because people also post about their finds to share it with people that enjoy vintage things, like I do. What I will do next is keep thrifting.

Any questions or comments feel free to do so ! Avoir 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog