WE'RE SEEN AS FOOLS !
 
It's currently 10:24pm, and I'm questioning America at the moment. I'm questioning this country at the moment because, I still don't process clearly why this nation has elected a terrible person.But, say no more,we've had enough of mentioning his name or even having a discussion about this wicked person because I personally don't feel like it's correct to call him a "man" since a true and solicitous "man" wouldn't do or make big statements/ decisions. Well as my title says " WE'RE SEEN AS FOOLS " is for a reason, this is because all the other nations around the world see us as that and it's very disappointing,actually. What ever happened to being the leader of League of Nations ? I guess we don't follow that no more huu? I know I'm writing a lot but, this last thing I'm about to say is the Executive Order this person has made has sparked controversial impacts to the whole world! I mean BANNING TRAVEL FROM 7 MUSLIM COUNTRIES. This is insane his response to this decision was "stopping terrorists from entering and protecting America" I MEAN HISTORY IN THE MAKING! Like this all ties up with The executive order:9906 on Japanese-Americans being sent to "reservation camps" b/c they believed we had J.A. Spy's and they might've been involved with the bombing at Pearl Harbor. As well with the Red Scare, the fear of communism to enter and rule the nation as well new foreigners coming in, but were sent back to there native land b/c they didn't want anything to do with communism/ an imperialized nation. It all connects to old orders other Presidents made, but had a unfortunate end and regretting what they did to others. Which in this case it's happening.

LET'S NOT STEREOTYPE PLEASE!  WE'RE ALL ONE CLASS. LET'S NOT SEGREGATE PEOPLE FOR THEIR COLOR,ETHNICITY,RELIGION,SEX,ETC. THIS COUNTRY IS MADE UP OF FOREIGNERS SO WHY "BAN" SPECIFIC PEOPLE??? Like bruhhhh you got me f*cked up!!!!!! Like boiiiiiii

Well, I can keep on going, but I just realized it's about to be 11 and ya girl is still trying to keep through and finish other assignments. I hope I acknowledged ya'll to be aware of what's going on in this period we are living in because truly it's HISTORY IN THE MAKING.

Yoo comment some ideas or thoughts that have been running threw your mind,would love to know what's going on in that curious mind of ya'll  ?!?!? 🤑

Comments

Popular posts from this blog