BAD WORDS
I believe that things that make a word bad wouldn't always be "bad" words. I'm saying this because not all the time will we use "bad" words to make a word awful ,but we use diffrent types of words that are awful  besides  "bad" words. For example, let's say I was a bully, and I was bullying my prey. One thing I would do is insult him/her in a negative way,but using diffrent words that are not "bad"words like; fat,ugly,worthless,trash, etc.This  would be a way to show other examples of bad words. I also believe it is important to reinforce in social values because we  use many "bad" words everyday that it might be a way we express it in a good or bad way. I think the idea of good/bad words usage with people increase because we get to fimilarize common ideas we share by using good and "bad" words but mostly good I would say in my part. I would say an appropriate use of euphemism,this  would be when we feel that something is non-worthy  or just simple at a certain point. I would add to that by saying that it wouldn't be a good idea to use euphemism when you would have a  conversation with a high educated  person,but when you know it's the right time to use it and  not confuse people while using it.  They'll think you're weired in some way.(just kidding) all I would say is, know the right time to use this and to whom you would be saying it too. What is your opinion on "bad" words ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog