MY GOALS
To start off, I have many goals in life. So many that sometimes I wonder do you really think you can become that,do that, or change that. One thing is, everything is possible and if you set your goals you can achieve those goals. My peers and I have a high standard mentality of what we want or will achieve.and this is so unique to me. This is because you will not always run into a sixteen year old stating his/her life goals. I continue by saying, my goals for this school year and not just my AP English class is to be more open minded and think of my classes as something else.Not just "ohh great  this class" but view my class and learnings with a diffrent perspective that nobody would see it that way. I also want to achieve in getting a 4.0 g.p.a. or higher to recompense myself and my parents of how hard and dedicated I have put in all my courses. In addition, I have always wanted to create my own organization to help those in need of clothes or food in our community or a diffrent country and give to them. One of my biggest goals would be getting accepted to a four year college/university which is a huge deal to me because I will be the first generation child in my family. Lastly, my final goal is to repay all the struggles my parents had to go through and wake up everyday at four in the morning to work and spend ten hours in the fields working their for me and giving me the right suggestions and advices, I will provide and purchase their first new home and always  take care of them. What are your goals?
Disclaimer: these are my life goals very little about our course I don't know if it was possible to talk about our life goals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog