IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
To begin with,I just want to clarify that each and everyone of us are occupied human beings and it is  a cool way to reflect how many hours we SELL,GIVE,SPEND,and PASS time on our day to day basis life routine. Well, my selling time would be coming to school for seven hours. Continuing, my giving time would be spending time with my parents on the weekends and go out.Another example of giving time would be hanging out with my friends and go watch a movie or go shopping. My spending time is playing soccer. I love playing it,but hate running. I would add to that by saying I love taking pictures of interesting,adventurious,calming places,things or monuments. Lastly, my passing time would be sleeping if that counts, only time I get to relax . These are my time investments,total of twenty-one hours. How are you having the time of your life ? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog