TODAY I'M A GOOD HUMAN
I am not sure if this has to be a recent action we have done, but I can't think of a recent "good human being" action. One thing that I do remember that is a "good human being" action that I did was as follows: My parents and I were at a market, La Chiquita. We were grocery shopping. When we were finished we  exited out the store and I found money on the floor but I looked around to see if anyone was around and I noticed  a women was walking ahead of  us,like 10ft away from us and I jogged to her to tell her her money dropped and she thanked me.  It felt awesome  to give her money back and not keep it, like some people may do. I believe that the little things you do are the most valuable ones you'll remember.  Let's just say, humbleness is 🔑 * Dj Khaled voice *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog